2017 MayThe Windermere Club Board of Directors has established an award to recognize and reward homeowners who "go the extra mile" to make their homes and landscape beautiful. Criteria for the award are:
- The Landscape Committee will recommend three candidate homes to the BOD each month.
- Each BOD member will vote for their favorite.
- In case of ties, the winner will be drawn from a hat.
- A sign will be placed in the yard (owner must agree or the award will be given to the runner-up).
- The award can be won by the same owner once in an 18 month period.
- The yard and house must comply with all WCHOA covenants, conditions, and restrictions and have no outstanding debts to the association.
The May 2017 winner is 12627 Butler Bay Ct..